Art of Ukraine
Petro Bevza - Perekhid
Catalogue - Painting
- Igor Gorin
- Galleries` Union
- Gallery of ukrainian painters, souvenirs
- Artist Olena Illicheva
- First Ukrain Internet Art Gallery
- Ukrainian artists gallery, souvenirs
- PRIVATE ART GALLERY KEP
- Design-group ArtNO
- Fine arts museum of Odessa
- Sosnina's Home Page
- Matriarchy has already come...
- To be in guests at Lirner
- Kyiv virtual Art-Gallery
- Art of Ukraine
- Olexandr Andreev paintings
- Petro Bevza - Perekhid
- Art Maidan
- Painter Olena Kurovska
- Art-gallery VENTA
- Virtual art-gallery by Vasyl Kardan
- Ukrainian Art
- S. Savchenko paintings
- Virtual gallery of expressive art
- PAN-ART for fundamental Ukraine's art
- Golden Gates
- Art Museum of Summy
- Surrealistic painting
- Crimea, Koktebel, Karadag
- Lugansk virtual art-gallery
- Kinko Art Gallery
- Realism and social realism in Ukrainian art
- "Artists of Odesa" Project
- Nikolaev-city artists and their works
- Architectural workshop
- Paintings and sculptures from Lviv artists
- Paintings of young ukrainian artist.
- Irrational paintings by Victor Diomin from Lviv
- Kyiv artist Roman Chudnovskiy
- Museum of cultural legacy
- Olexandr Roytboom
- Personal page of Gennadiy Shlykov
- Kharkiv Art Cross
- Anna Gidora
- Anna Gidora was born in Sumy, Ukraine. She graduated Graphic Fine Art Department of Kursk Pedagogic Institute.
- Mykola Zhuravel
- Any information received by our consciousness includes 80% of visual impressions. Few people think of how closely are we surrounded with images, factures and colours.
- Matvey Vaisberg
- Kyiv rearguard is a trend in painting to which Vaisberg adjoins and in arising of which he took an active part.
- Andriy Bludov
- His works are noticeable page in the book of "Kiev aestheticism" that is written by many gifted artists of his age who are engaged in making objects, viedo-art, drawing, making performances and teaching.
- Vladyslav Shereshevskyi
- Marko Geyko
- Marko Geyko is related with that direction in art which, as A.B.Oliva said, "does not want to deny itself the joy of materiality". His method accumulated the various painting experience of 20th century. The solution for modern society problems, on his thought, is concentration of mind and spirit efforts each of us. In his own case it demonstrates his strained, full of hidden dramatism, compositions.
- Temo Svirely
- “The manifestation of t he world has always interested me as a person, and as an artist. I’ve never wanted to offer anything as my personal achievement. That seems to me to be a pointless exercise , as the concept “personally mine” does n’t even exist, or if it does, only as a display of ego and total self-deception..."
- Sergiy Hai
- Born in 1959 in Lviv where currently lives and works. Graduated from Lviv State Institute of Applied and Decorative Art in 1986.
- Lev Markosyan
- "Our task is to embody in ourselves this transient, temporal earth so deeply, passionately, and with so much agony as to have its essence arise 'invisibly' inside us."
- Akhra Ajinjal
- Born in 1962 in Abkhazia. In 1982 graduated Sukhumy Art College. Since 1982 till 1987 had been studying at Moscow State University at Department of History (specialization – Art History).